App Games For 3 Year Old Girl

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by DrRipley • Apr 26, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    My niece loves playing on my tablet, but we've been running out of games to get for her lately because all the games we've been finding for young girls are very similar like spa or hair salon games.

I'm wondering if any of our members here have any more unique or obscure games that you play with your own daughters or nieces. Granted, she does get tired of games fairly easily, so it might be better if they are free, but I'd also be open to paying for one if it ends up being a favorite or if it's highly recommended enough. Thanks in advance, DPF!

2. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    I just search for things like "free princess games" on the iPad and usually find enough stuff that my daughters like. I refuse to pay for apps, but we switch them out every time we take a long road trip so they are entertained.

I realize that isn't much help. My kids like Cut the Rope and Temple Run. They played Angry Birds for a while but I think that was only because we also played with them. Chica is another app mine liked when they were younger (but they outgrew it quickly).

Hope that helps.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Yes, that was definitely helpful, thank you very much! I know what you mean and I agree that free games are the way to go for kids because they seem to tire of games very easily so it's not that worth it to buy games especially when there are so many free options around. Anyway, I checked out Chica and I think my neice would love this game, particularly the dress up one since she loves those. Anyway, thanks again!

More suggestions are welcome, if anyone else has any other ones to recommend. :)

4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I'm sure other members will offer you great education apps, so allow me to submit one that will gross your niece out, but will leave her unable not to play it! It is called Ant Smasher and the object of the game is to squish as many ants and beetles as you can, but leave the bees/wasps alone or you'll get stung!

My grandson loves it. :)

5. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend you let her play with apps and games that has some sort of educational value. She's 3 years old and her mind is still developing so it hep if you let her play with apps that would add something to her intellect as supposed to just letting her play with mindless games. But my nephew really loves to play Ant Smasher, he just looses it whenever he plays, he even dribbles all over my iPad.