App Ideas

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by chrislyons88 • Apr 2, 2013.

1. chrislyons88

chrislyons88New Member

Threads:
    GET IN HERE EVERYONE. Let's get some app ideas going.

I got a few ideas.

1- A game that takes the faces of the pictures off your photo album and makes a shooter game. just for phun lol <--- get it

2- A more interesting way of mixing the next song on your music player. So it's like a mini DJ in your phone when listening to music. simple fade in fade out, other DJ beat juggling skills

3- duck duck goose. nuff said

2. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd like a real xray app that I could use to look at the undies of pretty ladies and not the fake xray app that I see on Google Play. Lol. I'd also like to have a real fingerprint scanner and a real ghost detector. These apps would really really be so cool. I'd be willing to pay for these apps.

3. zuluguy

zuluguyNew Member

Threads:
    Lol I don't think you could get a real xray app! A fingerprint scanner would be really cool though, if you could like set the phone to only unlock with your fingerprint or only use certain apps if it is your fingerprint that taps the icon! And as for the ghost scanner that'd also be pretty sweet. However I'm not sure if phones has a way to measure electromagnetic forces in a room, but if they could then that'd be sweet!

4. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    My ideas don't belong in this century but I am still gonna give them a try.
    I would love something that would involve scanning a person with your phone and then getting a holographic imagine of them in a game.
    I think people who don't even like video games would stay playing them just because the characters are people we know!

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I never really thought about it mmm now I gotta think lol

6. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    They say that the next iPhone would have a hyper-sensitive screen which would make fingerprint scanning a reality. Your correct about the xray app though. :(