App That Saves Money On Shopping

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by overcast • Aug 10, 2017.

1. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have found that apart from Groupon and grabon, there does not seem to be much into the apps. You can't find good discount these days where the apps are helping you save money on shopping. I meant to say most of the apps are just posting the deals. As you can see that is not much helpful for people. Instead I want to find out if there are any apps that can show you how much money you're saving on the products.

Is there any such app out there?

2. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    We have such an app here in my country, is called Kudika and we can find a lot of discounts and offers. The offers are updating every day and we can look on for exactly what we need.
    It is great to have this app because it helps us to save a few bucks!

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I guess it depends on where you are from but I use Ibotta, Saving Star, and Checkout 51. All three will give you money back on your purchase of certain items. Much like using a coupon. I don't know that these are international so I would say that location is a big factor on whether you have an app that will help you save money. Sometimes, grocery store apps will help you save money too if they have deals or coupons that you can download to your phone or their shopper rewards cards.

4. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    These are the apps where I have to be careful, because before you know it I am shopping for things I do not need for some deals. That said, though, I could stand to learn about a few more for those things that I do need.

5. BradS367

BradS367New Member

Threads:
    Shopular is a great app that consolidates all the deals and discounts offered by retailers. As

said, it very much depends on your location. Here in US, we have a great app called Swiggle (swiggle.co) that helps you get price drop refunds after you shop, automatically. This app is also available in Canada. I have saved quite a few $$$ through this app.