App To Watch Movies On Phone

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Pat • Jun 16, 2015.

1. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I just used an app to look at a movie on my phone, it has current movies and old movies to watch Free. I watched Avengers "Ultron" it was a little laggie and frozen near the end but mostly it worked. The name is Playbox HD has anyone else used it.

2. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    No. I have never heard of this app before, but thank you for sharing. I will try and check this one out soon. Hopefully, it would work perfectly on my phone.

3. sazzydan

sazzydanMember

Threads:
    There are many apps like this one, but I think it ruins the movie, especially when it lags and the lip sync is out on them. I think if you really want to watch a film, then go to the movies or buy it on DVD, yes it costs money to do it that way but at least you get a quality movie out of it. I think there are too many apps like this that just ruin the experience and the film!

4. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I've never heard of this app before but thank you for sharing. Generally, i prefer watching movies on my computer to really enjoy it because it has bigger screen and so i can have better movie experience than watching it on my phone which has a small screen. But this app might come in handy. Again thanks. :p

5. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most apps that illegally stream brand new movies, which Age of Ultron falls under, come with a variety of issues. You're going to see cam versions, which look and sound horrible by default. Otherwise, out of sync audio/video are common issues, and these apps are mostly useless if you want an enjoyable viewing experience. They get yanked from the Play Store on a regular basis, too, so you're not going to be able to find these apps for long until you have to find a different one.