App Trailers App

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Norjak71 • Jun 20, 2016.

1. Norjak71

Norjak71Member

Threads:
    I found a free app on the google play store that actually pays you money to watch very small app trailers or just popular videos from around the web. I've searched for a few apps like these over time but rarely any ever actually pay. I just got a payment from them so I'm pretty excited about this and it seems their customer service is pretty decent as well. If you like movie and app trailers you might enjoy getting paid to watch them. Just thought I'd throw this out here cause it looks like a legit company right now.

2. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've heard of the app before, and it seemed people were happy with it. This seems like an easy enough way to make a little bit of money. How much do they pay, and is it based on the length of the trailers, or do the individual companies set the rate? Until now, I haven't had a very reliable device to watch on, but maybe my new one will be better, and I can try this out.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think APP trailers is owned by Perk, and is one of the Perk Apps. I didn't earn any money on it, although I know people do. I prefer Perk TV which doesn't seem to be as glitchy. I would recommend reading the reviews on app trailers prior to downloading. It might work well for some people, it didn't for me. There are a few of the watch and earn apps that online.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I had a TV watching app, but it didn't work well with the iPod Touch. I think it prefers devices with actual phone numbers attached, which I don't have on my current device, either. I'll have to look into Perk TV, that's not the one I had, and I've never tried it. It's always good to hear from someone who's actually earned using the apps.

5. ThesePretzels

ThesePretzelsMember

Threads:
    Sometimes it works, sometimes not, and it used to pay out a lot better. I only use it once I'm done with the swagbucks video apps, and if perktv isn't working. It's positives is that it cashes out to "unverified" paypal accounts and you could get around a dollar daily on a single device, but you would have to click through a lot of adds.

6. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have used this app and it is quite nice. You won't make a ton of money with that, but it does make you around $.50 to a dollar a day if you try. I know people that make more than that, but I don't know how it's possible as the more you use it the less points you get. Nonetheless, it is a nice alternative that does not take a lot of time and virtually no attention to make some pennies.

7. Vinaya

VinayaActive Member

Threads:
    I have not taken such money making apps seriously. Once I downloaded couple of money making apps and performed their tasks. I was somewhat satisfied with my earning, however, I had to stop using these apps because my phone was getting lousy. At some point, my phone even shut down suddenly. I don't want to risk my phone by using these apps.