Apple Cider Vinegar As A Toner?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by PSLoveCharli • Jan 22, 2014.

1. PSLoveCharli

PSLoveCharliActive Member

Threads:
    I guys! Just curious -- as I transition to all natural products for my skin care regimen, I was wondering do any of you use Apple Cider Vinegar as a facial toner? I have been reading up on experiences from others who have included that in their regimen, but I've read both pros and cons. I purchased a bottle of Braggs All Natural, Unfiltered, and Raw ACV and can't wait to start using it! It's supposed to help your skin balance out on pH levels, reduce acne, and fade blemishes over time. Unfortunately, I need help with all three.

Please share your experiences! Thank you.

2. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh yes! I love ACV for so many things. For a toner, I would recommend starting out heavily diluted. I don't have sensitive skin, but the first few times I used it, it burned a bit. So play with it first. First night, dilute it; if no reaction, dilute less the next night and so on until you find what works best for you. Burning is NOT a good thing, despite what many think when it comes to their skin lol. I also use it for a hair rinse after I shampoo.. sometimes I only use ACV (in place of shampoo. I don't use conditioner anyway and my hair is long). It's great for preventing breakouts and clearing up breakouts if they happen. It's good for... I think everything lol.

3. PSLoveCharli

Threads:
    Awesome! My bottle of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar (unfiltered & raw) came today from an organic shop via Amazon. I used it for the first time two ways: As a toner after cleansing my face with organic black soap -- and second, I poured 2 tablespoons in a medium glass of ice water to drink. I heard that using it topically on your skin and drinking it benefits more. As of now, I can only report that my face feels more refreshed and less cloggy/oily. So hopefully that's a great thing! Thank you so much for your feedback. You're right, it's good for everything... the #1 healing product.

4. PSLoveCharli

Threads:
    Coming back to give my review on using BRAGG Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner on my skin after 30 days of use. It has been a wonderful experience and cleared my skin and spots very nicely and smoothly. I am impressed and will forever keep this product in my kitchen/bathroom. In addition, I also drink it diluted with water once a day (in the evening while in bed.) I feel that it cleanses my insides and keeps toxins flushed out.

I would definitely recommend this product. Best!