Apple Cider Vinegar For Warts

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Alexandoy • Jul 16, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Warts is a big problem because the best way to remove it is via cautherization. It uses a gadget that is like soldering gun that emits heat at the pointed tool which burns the warts. Yes, it is painful that’s why you will be anesthesized locally. Obviously, that procedure is expensive for you need a doctor to do that. An alternative is the Apple cider vinegar. Apply it on the wart for 30 minutes or more every day and the promise is that the wart will fall off by itself after 3 weeks. We are still on the testing stage. I will update this thread when we get the results.

2. arachnophobik

arachnophobikMember

Threads:
    Thanks man, I hope it turns out great for you! I too have been contemplating on whether I should try out apple cider vinegar or not, I don't really have warts but a lot of people have recommended it for pimples and acne scars as well. If you get positive results from this product, I might try it as well and update my post in this thread if it works for me also.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks, this is very welcome news and I hope the results will be up to expectation. I will encourage my friends to probably try out this experiment to see how effective it might be in removing warts.

4. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I got rid of a cyst on my face with ACV. I did get it checked out first to make sure it was nothing sinister and even tried to get the doctor to remove it but he wouldn't.

I felt it was unsightly and I had read that ACV could remove warts so I thought it would try it with my cyst. It worked! I soaked a cotton wool pad with it and placed it over the cyst for around 30 minutes every day for around 3 days. First it went pink, then black and then a scab formed. It was tempting to pick it and look underneath but I waited and when the scab fell off it was gone! That was 3 years ago and it has never returned.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Fantastic aside of helping a person loose weight ACV also removes cysts and warts. I like it for it also is a good guard against germs and coughs when you dilute in water about a drop of cider vinegar to cool water with ice cubes is best to make a cocktail. I think ACV is one of the safest to loose weight with drinking this cocktail I lost 4 pounds in a month. I was really happy with this result! Aside of removing warts and cysts this cocktail also removes blackheads and make your skin even colored taking away all those different colors that pop up when you're older. I'm trying it now and it seems to work fine making my skin more youthful looking for my old age skin is getting even toned. Been trying this on my face for about 3 weeks and my skin is looking better.

6. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have not yet used apple cider vinegar on wars. Instead I have used Thuja cream on the warts on the facial warts. So far that is working just fine for the warts on odd places. In case of the warts I have found that some of the homeopathy medicine also works. But it depends on how it can be managed. It depends on the skin type as well.

7. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I have not used ACV for warts before. I have used the freezing method that you can buy over the counter and that has worked. I do use ACV for other things like in the bath when I have sore muscles. I will pour some in my bath water and soak for at least 20 minutes and when I get out my muscles feel great. I have also used it as a conditioner for my hair. I would pour some over my hair after shampooing and then let it sit for a few minutes then rinse out. Leaves the hair soft and feeling clean. I look forward to reading your update and see if it took care of the warts for you.

8. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    Apple Cider Vinegar is amazing! I am not sure about the wart removal though. My son used Tea Tree Oil to take care of his. It took about 3 weeks with one application daily. As far as uses for ACV, it works wonders for yeast-based ear infections in animals and humans. We have treated our dogs for years with it.

9. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Hi, I did not know that Apple Cider Vinegar can help us in such a situation and in such a small time, three weeks is not such a long time. I have tried garlic for warts, it worked for a while but it did not entirely resolve my problem.
    Thank you for share, Apple Cider Vinegar is a cheap solution to my problem.