Apple Cider Vinegar (with The Mother) For Acne Solution

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Lovely Babe • Nov 25, 2015.

1. rz3300

rz3300Active Member

Threads:
    Well you can just add this to the long list of things that apple cider vinegar can do. This stuff is a miracle worker, and great to have on hand for all sorts of uses. Come to think of it, I am not sure I have ever even used it for cooking, which sounds a little strange. From fruit fly traps to dishwasher additive, it just is a gift that keeps on giving. Thanks for sharing.

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have used apple cider vinegar for years, too. It actually IS good for acne and blackheads; but the way we used it was to add it to water or kook-aid that the kids were drinking. We actually didn't know if it would help when we started using it; but I had read how healthy it was, and started making it for my kids. It just happened to be at the same time when they were teenager and starting to have to deal with pimples and other skin issues.
    After they started drinking the keelaid with vinegar added, their skin just cleared right up.
    I think that even using it on the skin would have worked if it was used long enough. The reason that it made the blackheads appear was probably that it was cleaning up the skin and getting out the pollutants. Once those were gone, the skin would have stopped making blackheads and started looking beautiful.

3. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I have very good experiences with organic ACV with the mother and I'm just thankful for the many things this product can do. I haven't tried it externally on my skin and hair but I always try to drink two tablespoons a day with plain water or with my fruit juice. It helps regulate my digestion and blood sugar and is a great natural antioxidant. I've read that it's also great at keeping fibroids and other tumors at bay. I think this is attributed to its alkalinizing property. Perhaps the OP would have been better off if she had just simply taken it orally. Great as it is, I don't take it continuously or I'll risk being acidic. I'll usually take a few weeks break before drinking ACV again. Otherwise, I'll dilute it with honey to ease the sting. There's another brand that sells ACV with the mother and with honey and I find it to be gentler on the stomach.