Apple Iphone 6 And 6 Plus

Discussion in Product Reviews started by gmckee1985 • Jan 27, 2015.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Does anyone own either of these devices? I bought an Iphone 6 over the holidays and couldnt be more happy with the purchase. It's extremely fast, takes great pictures and has a lot of really cool capabilities. Certainly a significant upgrade over the previous couple of iphone updates.

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I still have the older one ; but my son and my daughter both have the newest one, the larger size , and they both really like it. My son said that he has almost stopped using his iPad mini since he got the larger iPhone.
    I think that my daughter pretty much has done the same, and I noticed that this was what she was now using for the GPS in her vehicle rather than the ipad mini that she usually has there.
    I don't know what things they like best; but i do know that they are both really happy with the new iPhones.

3. hellonamesdana

hellonamesdanaMember

Threads:
    Yes, I have had the iPhone 6 (the regular one, not the plus) for about a month now, and I love it! Though I will tell you that it really isn't much different from other iPhones, just bigger. I switched from the 4S and it was much bigger, and the lock button is now on the side of the phone instead of the top. It's hard to get used to but it doesn't take too long.

4. Vernon

VernonNew Member

Threads:
    I got the iPhone 6 plus and the bigger screen is awesome

5. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    My girlfriend loves her iPhone 6, which she just got. Admittedly she was upgrading from iPhone3S (I think it was that model anyway), so she had a lot of catching up to do. But so far, so good for her.

6. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    I don't think they made a 3S, did they? First I've heard of it. Unless I'm having a blonde moment. Anyway, my girlfriend has the Iphone 6 plus and she seems to love it. Personally, I think it's a tad too big. Though the bigger screen is nice, I just think carrying it around would get pretty annoying at times. Just my two cents. It's a nice phone, though.

7. Juno

JunoActive Member

Threads:
    My husband has the newest version, I still use a iPhone5 and we can notice a significant difference. Particularly the quality of the pictures has improved a great deal with the latest iPhone. My husband really enjoys his phone. He did have a bit of complaint about the size, however what do you expect with all the features.

8. albiad8

albiad8New Member

Threads:
    I got the 6 three months ago and I`m definitely in love with this device. As any Apple product it is fast reliable and fluid .

9. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I still have the iPhone 5C, which is not that great, but my boyfriend is giving me an iPhone 6 for my birthday in February so I'm happy about that! I'm excited to get it, if anything for the bigger screen. Previous to my 5C I owned a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I miss the big screen!

10. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I have a question about the iPhone 6 for all of you who are having fun with it! Will you please tell me, what besides the great camera, actually sets this phone apart from the others? People love the Samsung Galaxy phones too. What is the difference? I am not the most techy, so, I need to know in layman,s terms why I should invest. I am happy for all the satisfied buyers too!