Apple's Leadership

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by May102014 • Jul 27, 2014.

1. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    Do you think Apple is capable of sustaining their status as the leader in technology innovation when it comes to IPads, IPhones, Laptops, and etc.? I would bet on it. I think they can and will as Apple is a well-respected brand. One of the few that caters to their customers by distributing durable and well-functioning products. Apple appreciates us as much as we appreciate them. The Apple reign has just begun.

2. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, Apple pioneered the true smartphone and the tablet computer. They've sold hundreds of millions of units. How could they not remain a frontrunner in the industry for the years to come? People love Apple, and their products are always made with quality and functionality in mind unlike what other companies produce. Apple is going to be a juggernaut of a company for the next few years without problem. They have the tools to succeed moving forward, too.

3. Navii

NaviiActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't say Apple has a leadership when Samsung's global market share (Q1 2014) in terms of smartphones is, with 31,2%, more than twice the share of Apple, which is at 15,3%. Apple might still be the #1 in USA, but over here in europe, most people have Android phones and Samsung is the definite leader. They're still one of the biggest company in the tech industry, but they're not the leader.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd say the reason Apple doesn't overtake Samsung as leaders is because their devices are somewhat too pricey. Fine I must admit the quality is pretty high but where you have to compete against others who set more competitive prices you'd definitely lose out. Outside of the U.S I don't think Apple has much of a market.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Now I do. I never really understood why Apple was such a big deal with everybody, when Android is more widely available, have more options for phones, has good quality and it not considered "elite" products. However, now that I got an iPad, I must say I do understand why Apple is the leader when it comes to technology. Their products are really good, it's not just the hype. I absolutely love my iPad and I couldn't find any other tablets that are either equal or superior to this one when he comes to quality. So for me I paid more than I intended to to get an iPad instead of any other tablet and it was totally worth it. So with that said, I do think Apple has exquisite Products, I do think that they need to improve their innovations because lately they haven't come out with really innovative products, it's just an update from the last version.... But I don't see them going anywhere.

6. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I think they do seem like they will be able to sustain their leadership in the market and will probably continue to be the one to look up to
    In setting the standard. No doubt that other brands are just as able to introduce new features to old devices, but the characteristic that sets Apple apart is their ability to choose just the right ones instead of putting out as many in hopes that one or a few sticks, and I think this contributes greatly to their place in the mobile and desktop market.