Applying For Investments Online

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by gracer • Aug 30, 2016.

1. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone! :)

My local bank has this option of enrolling your account for automatic debit online for investment. I am actually planning to enroll the account I use for transacting online as soon as I reach the minimum investment amount. This could be a good way for mr to grow the money that I earn online.

Have you ever considered enrolling your regular savings account for investment online?

2. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    Banks in our country have online applications which are limited to registration for new accounts or connecting your bank account to Paypal. There's also the option of mobile money transfer which is quite advanced. But I have not come across real online investment accounts, they are a bit conservative on this. A good number of clients don't trust the online options of investments.

3. davos

davosActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like pretty handy to have around. Bank institution businesses are very concerned in making a good approach at online bank's activities. I have read several times how intrigued they are over the real interest people have for using apps to access their account and make transactions or mobile card readers.

4. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I have done that for about a decade now. And I get all my financial information in one place. I can track my expenses, my investment returns, etc. When some company gives a dividend or bonus, I don't have to claim it or anything, the bank takes care of ensuring that the dividend shows up in my account.