Apps To Make Money?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by isabbbela • Feb 23, 2015.

1. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have been needing some extra income fast, but I don't know how! The current ways i have are not nearly enough. Does anyone know about good current apps where you can make some money? It's important that they are international!

2. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Depends what do you mean by international. Can't really get any recommendations without knowing where you live, as all of them are region locked to some extent.

3. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't know. I live in the US and even here there is not that much to make decent cash anymore. They used to have Wikets which was a great way to earn gift cards but for some reason they got rid of it. It would be interesting to know because the only ways I've come up with are mainly downloading apps for points, receipts or apps where you scan in the store (which only gives you gift cards). Apptrailers is a joke and Viggle is even more of a joke.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You're wasting your time. There are few opportunities for international smartphone owners, and you're not going to make more than pennies each WEEK. You can spend 100 hours on these apps and wind up with a mere $5 or so. If you're willing to deal with those kinds of earnings, then you're out of your mind.

5. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    I would suggest to you to learn how to program and make the app yourself. This industry is very lucrative and if you found a lucky app, you will be in for a big money!! - take for example the Vietnamese programmer of the app, FLAPPY BIRD!!. MASSIVE DOWNLOAD and a lot of money from the ADVERTS.

6. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    Go find a job ob freelance sites instead. some employers need just a simple data entry job, that should be a better option than going for fast money but unsure whether you'll be wasting time finding that app.

There are however companies who pays beta testers of thier app. but might not be enough.

7. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I consider myself very thorough when it comes to making money online. I have been through all of the apps for android - mostly my tablet - and they are not really worth the time that you spend on them. Like the above poster has already said, you could spend every hours that God sends on some of these applications, and not make nearly enough to cover the electric that you used to make such money.

Other online opportunities are definitely better.

8. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Nah, I know people that make money with the apps. Mostly with Swagbucks. There are also apps that automate the earning, and stuff like that. Of course you won't get a minimum wage, because, well, it's the internet, you can't make living money off of it, but you'll get some nice extra cash.

9. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think there is an app that can get you money easily, I mean sure there is but it's either you have to click ads for 5 hours or do a bunch of tedious tasks only to get $5 that you can't immediately cash out. The only sure way to make a decent amount of money from apps is to either make an app or be a beta tester, which would take some skills.

10. kjonesm1

kjonesm1Active Member

Threads:
    I use Fronto, if you don't mind downloading some apps you can cash out pretty quickly. When you are ready to cash out its instant. I'm not talking about 5 minutes , it's INSTANT. You can also refer friends to get points to cash out quicker. Speaking of referrals please use my referral code: moneywhat

Thanks ;)

11. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    Here is a list of mobile apps in which you can earn money from:

1. Field Agent
    2. CheckPoints
    3. EasyShift
    4. App Trailers
    5. Iconzoomer
    6. Gympact
    7. Gigwalk
    8. Shopkick
    9. ESPN Streak for the Cash
    10. Phewtick

I guess you've just got to search for what each one of these apps has to offer, then you can pick one or two among the list that best suit your interests. Good luck! :)

12. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think any of these are international, as the OP asked.

13. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tend to agree with you. You have to sort of take yourself from the side that deals with using these make money applications, and putting yourself on the making the money making applications side. Well, at least that is one way to do things anyway. It takes so much time to make a minuscule amount of money. It is not worth it.

14. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That depends on your position. I'm perfectly fine making $10 per week on average, for example. .)

15. Nickchick

Threads:
    I mainly don't find them worth it anymore because it requires running them on my phone for an extended period of time. I'd rather use my phone for something else. I've run those automated videos before and I end up turning the sound down so I often don't know if someone is calling me or texting me

16. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    You can try something like Whaff, it only requires installing apps and running them once. I have a referral code that also gives you and me both $.30 for signing up, if you want to try it. They pay out, but I'm not suire about the speed yet.

17. Nickchick

Threads:
    Yeah I tried that and signed up but I didn't really like it. A lot of the time the apps won't credit and app installing is so overwhelming because it will be several of the same apps at different places. If I'm downloading apps I usually do it on the walls of GPT sites

18. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've actually never had it not credit me yet. I've had an app take 10 minutes or so until it credited, but at the end I alwys got the credit. Sadly, I can't really use any GPT sites.: (

19. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Completely agree with you. I've tried a lot of those money making apps even the small online jobs that pay mere cents and it's not even worth the effort except for maybe a few decent sites. But all in all I think having a solid knowledge or skill on something is truly the way to go.

20. Goat of Departure

Goat of DepartureActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend some but I think the best way to earn some extra cash is to just not be lazy and find a legitimate job online. You can try your hand on simple data encoding jobs or translation if you know other languages or if you're a skilled artist, do some freelance on just that field. Those jobs pay you $10 - $150 per gig, even more when you hit the big time, which is a lot compared to what you'll be making with these apps. You can spend 10 hours on an app doing stupid stuff and get paid 10 cents, you're better off getting a part time job working at McDonalds or Seven Eleven.