Apps To Make Money?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by isabbbela • Feb 23, 2015.

1. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    You should try featurepoints. It's been pretty popular lately and there are little to no negative comments about them. It looks like that they're still being able to pay their users so you better join in while the iron is hot. I didn't stay on that app for long though because making cents just aren't my thing. I can look for other places that can offer me better pay.

2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    The thing that I really find ridiculous about the difficulty of finding a job is you have to really earn your right to earn. If you get a job, no one is handing you anything. Society is basically saying if I'm not the type that can run my own business, I need other people to always take care of me.

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In a way yes. I mean, it's hard because I don't care about earning my right to earn. Money and career is not a natural priority for me, if that makes any sense. It is a stress, and something that never goes away - something that is always in the back of my mind that I am given no choice but to worry about because of the society that we live in.

Maybe to my detriment, but I couldn't care less about earning my right to earn lol. I just can't bring myself to care that much. I have to force it, which is still taxing and stressful. I am not shocked that so many people commit crimes. I am not condoning them, but I really understand them. They sort of make it as difficult as possible for us all. Online money making opportunities are annoying because they do often make you earn your right to earn with some sort of ranking system too?? So there is no set amount that you will earn. There is a potential for you to be earning lower amounts and higher amounts at different times, so the income is not trustable and steady, especially when the amount that you earned is determined by outside forced beyond your control.

4. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's called "getting a job." I know it doesn't bring the 'secure income' that comes with a contract-etc., but ... do day-workers still hang-out in front of hardware-stores, hoping someone'll hire them on? Maybe you could adapt that strategy for your skill-set :cool:

5. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah I can't bring myself to not care about it. I need a job not only to live and prosper but I need a paid job to be happy with myself. I wish you didn't have to earn your right to earn because that makes no sense but I do wish to do things for myself and be independent. It's not about what people think because like I said before I don't care what most people think. It's just the way I am... the way I am wired. I just don't like to bother people with things. It was even hard to ask for help on getting a job. It's even worse if I actually care about the person. I guess maybe my childhood helped. My father lives with his mom so I want to be as far removed from him as possible by being totally independent.

6. Aladar

AladarWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Just wanted to post here to confirm that CashPirate pays. Just got $2,50 from them today.

7. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the suggestions, i will definitely try them all. I'm not a very patient person so hopefully at least one of these apps will work for me. :)

8. Vicenta

VicentaMember

Threads:

I have been looking every where for apps that pay but have had no luck. I know that there are some sites that pay you to test new apps but I have found it is impossible to find these type of sites or apps. But I would love to get some links to anything like that if anyone knows of any, also I will continue to do searches and will post anything I find.

9. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    @kjonesm1@kjonesm1 I have never heard of that app. Do you have a link to go check into too? I am going to a search on that, I have been looking for some new ones too.

@dyanmarie25@dyanmarie25 Hey there we go, I will be looking for these apps too. I have been searching for new apps too, are these only for cellphones or can some be done from the computer too. Thanks for sharing the information.

#49Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  10. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have come into contact with many of these application in the past. But I have found that I cannot use them because they are based in a different country from me, so the tasks would be impossible. Or I have found that I cannot run the application on my smartphone because it is not an Android.

11. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I have never heard of that one. Do you have a link to go check it out, and can it be done on your pc or cell. I would really like to know more about this one. Thanks..

@thenextGeek@thenextGeek Is this an app only to use on cell phones or also on pc's. I am looking for new ways to make extra money too, but I mainly use my pc to do so.

#51Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
  12. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    I don't think there is much I can ads here. The rest of the posts here make a lot of sense. You can't make a livable income just playing some apps. Now if you made an app and it went viral, that would be great but what are the chances of that happening? These money making apps are just ment for change on the side.

13. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've heard of one that had a unique way of allowing you to earn which was to communicate and interact as well as play mini games with people all over the world. Unfortunately, I think the app didn't work out too well and it was eventually discontinued. I think the most that you can do with apps now as far as earning is to join those that give out small rewards in form of points for downloading apps and testing them, but it takes so long to build up a good enough amount so it's probably best to have your hand in as many of them as possible.

14. YvonneP

YvonnePNew Member

Threads:
    There is a new reward app for iOS, it's called "GiftPanda" (you need to download it from their official website). It's the counterpart of "CashPirate" (Android).
    It works the same way: Downloading apps, watching videos, and completing surveys - and you can redeem your coins via PayPal, gift cards, or mobile recharge.

You won't get rich but you can make some extra cash when you're on your way :)