Apps To Put Logo On The Picture

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by anupamas2 • Mar 31, 2017.

1. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    My nephew has just started his career in photography. Are there any apps online for putting his logo on the pictures that he has taken? He wants it for free. An app with which he can put his logo on a number of photos at a time and not one by one. Any idea where I can get such an app?

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I think there are so many in the Net for such program or application to add a trademark, a logo or whatever to show ownership for incidental copying or illegal grabbing of images.

As far as I am concerned, I know that app known as "watermark". It could be obtained by purchase online or it could be availed free online. All you have to do is to upload those pictures in group or individually and enter the "logo" or identification of possession or ownership. Then after a few seconds when you're done, those pictures have been earmarked by your own design or title. In like manner, it could also be undone.

To name a few, you go for Water Marquee and PicMonkey. There is no need to register in Water Marquee, but in PicMonkey you may register and avail of its free trial.

3. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    He can use PicMarkr or LunaPic in adding watermark or logos on his pictures, and both of them are for free. However, I use Pixlr for mostly for photo editing as well as adding logos on pictures since it also has a feature in which you can overlap 2 pictures. Another easiest and free way would be using paint :)

4. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    This is a follow up of your nephew's problem on attaching his logo to his pictures taken. Did he find a free watermarking application? How's he doing? Here's a link for Water Marquee:

and also for PicMonkey:

He may try both of them and feel free to select which app is comfortable for him. Those apps are free but if he wants to purchase a license copy he may do so, so that he could have a bulk pix to be watermarked.