April Fool Day

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by stacyje • Apr 1, 2014.

1. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    What the Worst April Fool Day joke you had played on you or that you played on someone ?

2. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    ... Maybe this whole world is an April Fools' Joke! We were all duped into taking 'the blue pill' (or whichever one would've let Neo stay asleep inside THE MATRIX).

But the joke's on them---we LIKE IT HERE (most of us), and are pretty-much fine as long as The Matrix keeps us well-fed & -occupied :p

3. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    A friend once told me an item I wanted was on sale at the store they were at (I think it was a console), I asked that he buy it for me but he said he didn't have the money.
    So I had to go there myself, I drove for about an hour to get to the store and when I got there... they didn't have it in stock, much less on sale!
    Turns out my friend hadn't even been at the store, he was calling me from his house about 10 minutes from mine...

4. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    Wow..Oakster now that was a April Fool Joke and a mad joke... Smiling.... Im sure you gave him some words sometimes people April Fool Jokes go to the ex-streams. I dread the day of April Fool.

5. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I was a bit mad at him, but at least nothing was lost (or broken) besides my 2 hours on my day off, but he paid for that with drinks later that day, I think he felt bad that I got mad.

6. kalinaprim

kalinaprimNew Member

Threads:
    That April Fool was terrible for me. My co-workers decided to make a joke with me. I went to have a lunch at the nearby restaurant and when i came back my, мy desk was stuck up with pictures of Nicholas Cage. It took me 2 hours to take the pictures off. I don't know how they did that so fast. :)) I was surprised at first time, but after my boss yelling at me, I got a little bit angry. Have you ever done something like that to your co-workers?