Aquafina Chapstick

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Rocky55119 • Mar 14, 2015.

1. Rocky55119

Rocky55119New Member

Threads:
    Hate chapped lips? Hate small bottles that sting and don't contain much, or hard to use? Aquafina chapstick is for you.

I got this as a christmas gift, I didn't think alot about opening it until I got chapped lips, I couldn't find any CarMex so I opened it and tried it out. I was amazed! The present was only about $3, but it is definitely worth it.

I'm not really sure how it works, but my lips healed in about an hour, going from a constant sting of irritating lips, to normal again. I wonder if they have some numbing thing in it, because when I apply it the stinging or urge to lick my lips again goes away. It also has a very good scent and I found very easy to use. I recommend this especially for anyone who has the issues listed above. It heals the lips fast, it stops the burning, and it's easy to apply, along with it's very easy to not lose it.

2. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard of the water, hadn't heard of the lip balm until now from your post. From the pictures I saw, I wouldn't mind trying a 3 pack that they have. I might try some if I see any in my local stores. From the quick google search I just did, I only saw where it is sold in Walmart. I'm sure a longer search will show me where this might be available in my area, there's no Walmart close by where I live.