Aquarium Ornaments.

Discussion in Pets started by Casiox • Jul 27, 2016.

1. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone, I am a big fan of aquariums and everything related to fishes and stuff of that nature, I currently have an aquarium which I take care of like a lot, it is kinda new, bought it two months ago and I have not had the chance to customize it, is it a good idea to buy some ornaments to make it look nicer? Because I have heard that fishes do not like them because they somehow get stressed, any advice?

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard that about aquarium ornaments. Maybe you could get some that are like their natural environment. Some natural plants, pebbles, rocks and the like that are similar to what they would have in their habitat. I mean there is no shortage of what you might be able to find. I think you should check with the people at the aquarium store as to what would be the best fit for your aquarium. They would be the ones in the know.

3. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Hey there, thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it!
    As I stated before I have seen that if you add too much stuff to the aquarium your fish could somehow get stressed and would also die and I do not really want that for my babies so I decided to look up for some nice rocks and also some LED lights to make the tank look really good and make my fishes feel more comfortable whilst swimming around it, it is amazing how nature works and the limitations it gives you, it is all about loving your pets and making them feel as happy as they can.