Are Almay Products Good Quality?

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Sydney M. • Jun 15, 2016.

1. Sydney M.

Sydney M.Member

Threads:
    I've wanted to try some Almay products for a while now, but whenever I go to purchase makeup, I normally just stick to Maybelline, Covergirl, or L' Oreal. I have tried one of their liquid lip balms and I loved it, but what about their face and eye products? Thanks in advance!

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I haven't had that many Almay products, but what I've always heard about is Brent is that it's good for allergic people. It is quite difficult to find good make up items for allergic people in the drugstore, so if your skin is sensitive and prone to allergies, it's a very nice brand. But if you're OK with any brands, maybe just try out some products to see how you like them and if not we can just buy something else.
    I have used one concealer and I have tried some eyeshadows from them. The eyeshadows were OK but I have found several better ones. The concealer was good. As I said if you're allergic, their concealer would be a nice idea, but if not there are so many better concealers is out there.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Almay is for people with sensitive skin, so it's pricey. You can compare it at places like CVS or Walmart where they might be cheaper anyway. Almay does go on sale time to time at the drug stores. Sometimes Walmart is cheaper than advertised sales too. I love Walmart's clear nail polish NYC brand I get for 1.09 at Keeaumoku Walmart locally. Online I see it goes for 1.87...price must have gone up.

4. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've purchased Almay in the past and was happy with it. I tend to buy the same items over and over unless my needs change, but occasionally, if the one(s) I typically use aren't available, I'll purchase a different product. I think that's how I ended up with the Almay product, or perhaps I had a coupon. I typically purchase Neutrogena, Olay or L'Oreal creams/lotions, but I'd definitely purchase Almay again.