Are "As Seen on TV" really worth buying

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by toradrake • Jan 2, 2015.

1. Happy247

Happy247Member

Threads:
    In my opinion, As Seen On TV products are a joke, well most of them. When I'm watching TV and the commercial comes on I would feel compelled to buy the products. There's always a limited time offer. I would see the little timer in the corner of my screen. lol I Just had to get it! Oh, and the best part is, It's only $19.95! That got me every time. When I finally get the product home, after a few days it's in the trash.

2. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    Seeing as a lot of people on here are of the same opinion and tend to stay away from the shopping channels, who IS actually using them because there seems to be more and more popping up everyday. Usually all selling the same things as well!

3. westmixxin

westmixxinMember

Threads:
    It's interesting because at first I wasn't really a big fan of S seen on TV products once I was at the age where I could actually ordered them. But I found a lot of products that have the best seen on TV label attached to them that actually really work very well. When I was a child I thought everything worked but as I got older I realized the majority of it was crap but now they're starting to do pretty decent with some of the products they been introducing.

4. kana_marie

kana_marieActive Member

Threads:
    I think the reason a majority of products are sold on tv is that they don't want to take the risk of you seeing how cheaply made it really is. On tv they can make the product look however they like. They will tell you that you're will look and work just like theirs. It isn't until you get it in the mail that you realize it probably came out of cereal box. Do you realize how many people will get the cheap product in th mail and not think its worth the time to send it back?.

5. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    "As seen on TV" items/products are being endorsed by famous or well-known models. So, one of the factors why we are attracted on various products are because of them especially when we observed it on TV that a product works well or it seems very effective. But, the choice depends on us if we will trust that product/item since we are the consumers. Be a wise one.