Are GoDaddy Coupons Still Worth?

Discussion in Coupons started by MyDigitalpoint • Oct 30, 2013.

1. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    As many of you may know, GoDaddy is one of the largest domain name registrar service in the world, and famous because of those insane GoDaddy Girls that former owner Bob Parsons used to display.

GoDaddy, however, was also famous for the many loophole codes and discount coupons that they offered in the past, before the company changed ownership.

Today, there is no loophole that works in order to obtain a discount when registering a domain name, as coupon are meant exclusively for bulk purchases, and the special one dollar deals limited to credit card holders, leaving out all other users that prefer any other of the payments methods that they offer as an alternative.

Discount price makes no really a huge saving difference unless someone invest some hundreds in domain names but, from my standpoint, not being worth for those who need one or a few domain names.

With all this said, do you think that is still worth buying domains from GoDaddy?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Im not a big fan of GoDaddy. I much prefer Namecheap, but I will buy a domain from them for a great deal. Two days ago, I picked up a domain for 99cents. Fortunately, I have a PayPal debit card so I am able to take advantage of Go Daddy's coupon deals. I have also purchased VISA and MasterCard gift cards to register domains too.