Are Tattoos Fashionable and Edgy Anymore?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by shopnow1 • Sep 21, 2012.

1. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know....I never really liked them for any 'edgy' factor or as a fashion/rebellious statement. To me they are and should be an art, an expression of something meaningful. And while it's true that they are more 'mainstream' now, you can still tell which people are more serious about them- when they're willing to pay a little more for a good quality piece, take care of it, when it has a meaning to them and isn't just random crap. That main core of self-expression and meaning doesn't change no matter how many people have them.

2. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I feel that they are still fashionable except that they are not as fashionable as they once were. It seem like a few years ago everyone wanted one just for the fact of having one. I remember people in elementary school getting the fake tattoos and they would try to show them off as well!

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    No they are not, in fact I rarely see a tattoo these days that doesn't look tacky. Especially those horrible ones on the small of the back, I am starting to realise why people call them "tramp stamps". :(