Are There Any Apps That Can Give Me Paid Apps For Free?

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by rightct • Jul 2, 2015.

1. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    Ok, this thread title might be confusing so I will explain in-detail.

Basically, I want to have some paid apps from the Play Store but don't have the money to buy them. Is there any app that could potentially let me complete tasks to get those paid apps for free? Like, instead of completing offers for Paypal money, complete them just for those paid apps. Is there something similar in the Play Store?

Thanks for answering! I'm looking forward to seeing if there's anything like I'm describing.

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I can't comment on the android market but maybe you have something similar to what ios users have which are apps that give you notifications when paid apps go free temporarily, usually for promotional reasons. There are also a number of sites that offer this information but it's more handy to just get them all in one place and receive notifications on your device. As for specific apps, I don't think there is a way to get them for free but like you said there are some programs which would let you earn enough points to purchase them.

3. MomMama

MomMamaNew Member

Threads:
    I know of two that I've been paid from but one of them looks like it's discontinuing the Play Store redemption. The first app is Google Opinion Rewards. You take very short surveys, most of which will instantly add some change to your Play account balance. It's really easy and you get a notification when there is a survey available to you. How much you make is not consistent because you can only take surveys when they are there.

Slidejoy is another that pays in Play credit but only up until today (July 4th). I never redeemed for Play credit with them but I did get a PayPal payment. I don't know if you have PayPal but you can use it to buy apps on the Play Store.

4. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If you download the Amazon App Store by enabling third-party downloads, then you can get the store's Free App of The Day, which gives you a premium app for free. Otherwise, Google Opinion Rewards gives you free Google Play Store credits to use on purchasing apps or making purchases within apps. Both options are your best bet, and one of them requires you to do literally nothing besides installing the app to get it for free.

5. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @DrRipley@DrRipley What is the name (or names) of the ios app that notifies when pay apps are available for free? I can't believe I've never heard of them before now.

@rightct@rightct I'm glad you made this thread, because I'm getting an Android device soon, and obviously will be needing to download some apps, which of course I'd prefer to get for free.

6. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    The former seems easier to do. Well, to be honest, I created this thread hoping that I could just get a paid app for free, regardless of what it was, just to feel I earned something without actually paying anything for it, haha. I will also try Google Opinion Rewards, thank you!

7. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    That seems a nice idea to implement on all Operating Systems! As a matter of fact, I do have an iPhone laying around without any purpose, but not anymore, haha! Thanks for your suggestion, it's really appreciated.

And yeah, I agree... it should all be in one place for the best convenience!