Are there any Michael Jackson fans here

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by milyjohnson • Aug 1, 2014.

1. milyjohnson

milyjohnsonActive Member

Threads:
    I am a huge Michael Jackson fan. He is/was one of my favorite singers of all time. I was wondering if anyone else is a fan of his too. If so, do you have a favorite song or cd by him? It is too hard to decide a favorite song because I love so many of them. My favorite cd of his is Thriller. I enjoy every song on the cd and can listen to them over and over without getting tired of it.

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    MJ was one of my favorite preformers since he was a little kid. Thriller is good and will live for ever as the one to copy, the music and the dancing has made history, created more dreamers of what can be done with video and music.

3. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I am a fan of his, but I was much more into his music when I was younger. I don't have any favorite albums because I just know of his songs and I don't really know which albums they came from, which I think is kind of a testament to the classic and timeless nature of his music. I also enjoy a lot of his music videos and I appreciate the way they revolutionized the medium.

4. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I can't really say that I'm a fan but I do enjoy his songs a lot. He was the king back during the 80s. I remember his songs being played on the radio a lot and that made me hooked. Despite what some people say about his life, there's no denying his talents. Moonwalk and 45 degree lean rocked.

5. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not much of a Jackson but there are a few songs of his which I really like. I didn't get to catch him in his prime because then I the music I listened to was hand-picked for me by my sisters and they were not Jackson fans. When I saw one of his music videos [Beat It] I wanted to find out more about him. But towards the year 2000 [and later] MJ lost his touch.

6. Colebra

ColebraActive Member

Threads:
    I certainly enjoy his music a lot.
    Can't really say that I'm a fan though... Especially with the whole liking kids a little too much thing.
    There's not questioning his importance in the history of pop culture, and his value as an artist though...

When I was a kid, I used to do some scratching in a Thriller vinyl my mom had... Good times!

7. Bright7

Bright7Active Member

Threads:
    I like many Michael Jackson songs; it would be difficult to pick just one. I think he was a great songwriter and entertainer. I like Man in the Mirror, Will You Be There, and Smooth Criminal among many others. I also like a lot of the songs from when he sang with The Jackson 5.

8. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I love the video and music of "Thriller" In fact, there hasn't been any music by Michael Jackson that I did not love.

9. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson. I have been a fan since I was a kid. I once got up a 3 am to waiting in a lottery line to get tickets to see The Jacksons. I ended up being late for work, but it was worth it. I ended up getting third row tickets!

My favorite album is "Off the Wall." It's an oldie, but goodie. I do like his later stuff, but that album will always be my favorite. "Working Day and Night" is one of my favorite dance songs. Yes, I am Michael Jackson fan.