Are there catches involved with Facebook offers?

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by lizzief79 • Mar 24, 2014.

1. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I know that nappy is a legit company, but you have to beware because some people will say that they are sample or giving out a product and they have no affiliation with a brand. Try to find reviews before you pass out your credit card information.

2. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:

I think there is always a price to pay for free offers. The company will have your contact info and spam you, or you will get so many offers from other companies they sell the information to. That's why I like to have a separate e-mail and Facebook for junk mail.

3. djdontpay

djdontpayActive Member

Threads:
    It depends from seller to seller. As you mentioned, you buy regular ones for cheap and this person was offering you organic stuff. IMO organic is always better. There are no "bad" consequences to trying things out. Don't you have like an FB payment system or something. That's the only thing I would be careful about - not giving out financial info to just any crazed site.

4. janemariesayed

janemariesayedActive Member

Threads:
    Certainly not if you have to pay any money over.

It seems a bit scammish to offer a free sample only to charge heaps to send it to someone and at such a huge price. I look for freebies but normally just close down the page if they ask for too much money.

5. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know whether there is any catch related to facebook offers. I have never participated in faceebook offers. I have friends who took facebook offers, some have good things to tell about whereas some have bad things to share. I believe there are bad things as well as good things related to facebook offers.

6. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    My general rule of thumb for everything these days is that there is always a catch. It might even be pretty small and hard to find, but more often than not this is the case, at least that is what I have found. Always be weary and second guess.