Are you a cable subscriber or not?

Discussion in Landline & Mobile Phone Networks started by brutal37138 • Nov 26, 2013.

1. jakub

jakubMember

Threads:
    Yes i'm subscribed to cable and i have been for several years, and even though at the moment there are a lot of platforms that offer the same service i still feel that cable is nice to have.

2. Lioniix

LioniixNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, it makes work easy

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Most people here have cable and many are working as cable providers. Here the services for cable are cheap and most people don't own a computer so they are most likely to be watching more TV. I don't have cable nor a TV so I opt to watch movies and shows online instead.

4. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I subscribe to a triple play bundle here in my country but I am thinking of quitting this provider because the provider keeps on gradually raising the bill without notifying me before which I believe that it's not fair business practice. The channels that are available in my package are not generally that much exciting. I am thinking of switching to a prepaid subscriber where I can choose the channels that I may need and pay for them for a specific period. I find that this would be a more manageable and more affordable deal as far as I am concerned.

5. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have subscribed to cable service. I enjoy watching TV. However, owing to my hectic schedule, I don't find time to watch TV these days, therefore, I am considering to down grade my TV package, When I down grade, some of the TV channels will be blocked, however, this does not matter as long as I save money.

6. PAYAKNAPAGIISIP

PAYAKNAPAGIISIPActive Member

Threads:
    We have a cable subscription and the only reason why we acquire one is because it has free installation. We kept it because of Cinemax channel and cartoon channel. Both of those channels, we love to watch. It is actually one thing that we don't want to let go because it is one of the few things that we could use it for family bonding time. We make it a point that 1 day per week, we would have this time watching one movie together. So we are actually happy to have a cable subscription. /

7. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon RasheedMember

Threads:
    Currently I am subscribed to a local cable network.The channels in this subscriptions are not enough to entertain us.That's why I am making decision to change it with Dish TV.There are a few channels on the local cable network and all of are just irritating and boring.The quality of these channels is not also good.Dish TV is good lternative for me in his situation.I can select specific channels of my taste by operating a Dish TV.

8. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    I have recently switched to the Satellite TV subscription. You can see that compared to local cable network, this one is more cheaper. Though channels are not low cost if you want more options. But for minimum channels, you can get enough from this type of the channels. I hope that more competition comes into the play. But as of now there does not seem to be much option.

9. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I do have cable and Internet, three cell phones and all these bills are paid to the same provider. I was lucky to subscribe to this company because for TV cable, Internet, three cell phones with unlimited internet calls and messages I pay only 15 dollars a month. I do not need another alternative because my bill is cheap and the service they offer me is very good I never lost the signal to my phone or the Internet.