Are you a collector of action figures?

Discussion in Toys, Kids & Baby Stuff started by daimashin • Mar 3, 2014.

1. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    Do you like to collect action figures? I've seen a lot of channels on Youtube that do reviews on action figures and I think the products look amazing. I especially love those made by Hot Toys because they look 90 percent similar to the real thing. If you're a collector, what kind of action figures do you collect? Movies, games, or comic books?

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My daughter collects Sonic the Hedgehog action figures by Jazwares. I collect anime action figures from different shows. Sometimes they come included with the DVD box set. I wish I could afford Kotobukiya action figures because they are stunning and top quality.

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am no longer a collector, these days. But in my early to late teenage years, I used to collect wrestling figurines. I still have a whole bag full upstairs somewhere - I am sure - complete with the wrestling title belts that would always come with the wrestlers, along with the a million other different accessories that would come when you purchased different wrestling figures. Sometimes I would purchase the same man twice, so that I could get a different accessory lol.

4. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I used to create and collect Gundam model kits when I was younger but the college that pressure constantly gives made me stop my hobby for the meantime. However, I'm slowly buying the tools such as pens, markers, paint, thinner, etc. so that when the day comes that I break from my busy schedule, I may start building gundam model kits once again.

5. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    I am a gunpla enthusiast, too. I wish I have a lot of money to collect gundams, but that is not the case. Instead of hoarding gundam models, I build and paint them. This slows down my shopping frenzy. I don't buy another gundam kit until I have finished painting the latest project. If I need to satisfy my eyes with a lot of gundams, I visit contests and exhibits just to see the latest models. Whenever I can, I go window shopping at toy stores selling gundams.

6. DonnaIReilly

DonnaIReillyActive Member

Threads:
    I am not but my daughter is, she's a huge sci fi fan so anything star wars or star trek she collects. She's been a fan since she was around 5, she's now nearly 16 so we have a lot of figures, lol. I however have never been a fan of collecting figures. Each to their own. I also have a niece who collects figures too.