Are You A Compulsive Freebie Finder?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by Shana Peckover • Aug 2, 2017.

1. Shana Peckover

Shana PeckoverMember

Threads:
    Everyone likes to save a dollar. Some people like to save as much as possible...which isn't a bad thing considering the state of the economy. I tried out a couple of "freebie" websites just for kicks. Most of these usually come with a catch, or the samples simply never arrive. I have found one site that has really proven itself worthy though. [email protected] has about a 75% turnover rate. I have received almost every sample that I have requested and most are full size!

The only problem is, I am addicted to this site. I can't wait for the daily email!

What I want to know is, are you a compulsive "Freebie Finder"?
    Feel free to share any sites at you might know of as well.

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    No, I'm not a compulsive freebie finder. Nonetheless, though, a few years back I stumbled upon a way to get free or discounted restaurant food. It involves signing up for email clubs. For instance, signing up for the IHOP Pancake Express gets you a meal worth at least 8 bucks probably.

3. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have several sites that I sign up for, but I don't use them all and I won't just apply to get free stuff I I won't use. I use Gratisfaction and WOW free stuff sites and I've had a few good free offers.

I also have a website where I share beauty freebies and offers, and several Facebook groups where I share offers as well as find them. I've gotten free drinks, beauty products, and cereal bars so far.