Are You A Compulsive Shopper?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by gracer • Jan 30, 2016.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    No, I've never been. I admit that I have already made some purchases in excess, but nothing that qualifies me as a compulsive buyer.

When it comes to financial matters, it's always good to be cautious. I wasn't always that way, but time and experiences were teaching me important lessons.

Buying without exaggeration is always the best option.

2. Fran Sherrell

Fran SherrellNew Member

Threads:
    Yes, I admit I'm a compulsive shopper! Sometime when there are good deals, I end up shopping for more than required.

3. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think I am a compulsive shopper, however, I do buy more than I should especially when it comes to food items. I love eating out, and I will spend more money on food than I have to spend. That is my biggest downfall when it comes to shopping. I try to make up for it by being frugal in other areas but it doesn't always work.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I experience that mostly when I have enough money to purchase the item, so to not buy something compulsively I must not be able to afford it so that my money will not be spent on something that I don't need.

5. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That is the downside of spending compulsively. You often buy more than you need, and then you don't have money for items that you really want and need. I just want to keep a rein on my spending so my spending doesn't get out of control.