Are you a Green Day Fan???

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Adryan • Mar 13, 2014.

1. Adryan

AdryanMember

Threads:
    I love Punk Rock genre and i think Green Day probably is the best punk rock band you will find i am especially a big fan of them. what about you?

#1Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  2. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    Green Day is pretty awesome. I think that "Dookie" is one of the best albums to come out of the 90's and I still spin it. I think that their sound has generally grown stale over the years but I still like the "old" (90's -04) Green Day.

3. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I kind of like Green Day. Their music is sometimes too simple though. They have songs that have great beginnings but then go on and on for minutes and hardly go anywhere.

#3Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  4. Eagle910

Eagle910Active Member

Threads:
    No. Not at all, I not really into Punk Rock music, but i have heard good things about Green Day. They are very popular. However i am not in their demographic.

5. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not particularly a fan of theirs no, but they have released one or two tracks that I think are not too bad. I suppose they are above average for a punk rock band, as I generally dislike that whole genre. I generally like the green day of the 2000-2002 era.

6. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    Anyone else like Whatsername? I feel it's a song that's unappreciated. Jesus of Suburbia was one of my favorites too. Boulevard of Broken Dreams I think is a really over rated and boring song and highlights the side of Green Day that I dislike.

#6Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  7. starfox64

starfox64Active Member

Threads:
    "Whatername" is pretty good and so is the rest of the songs on "American Idiot". I think that "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" was just overplayed to be honest like some of their other best hits. Heck, "Good Riddance" was so overplayed that it was like the theme song of Seinfeld final recapped episode after the finale.

They almost got too much air play in my opinion.