Are you able to focus even if you home is messy?

Discussion in Home & Garden started by 003 • Dec 20, 2014.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Haha, I sometimes think I should toss a sheet over my work space, so looking at it doesn't stress me out, but if I did that, it would invariably catch on something, and toss tiny items all over the room when I covered and uncovered it. I'd love to have a dedicated space where I could close the door and not have to look at it, but that's not possible right now, so I try to ignore it.

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Heh, my hobbies probably don’t warrant an entire room… maybe a closet space. But I agree, it would be nice to be able to close the door on that stuff when you don’t want to look at it. That’s not a possibility for me at the moment either, so mine is a dedicated shelf.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a sticler for neatness so you will never find our house in a mess. Even when I am tired, I try to clean up and neaten the house. Fortunately, we can afford to hire maids so we have 2 and there's no reason for our house to be in disarray. Our housemaids have their duties, from morning till night, with the cleaning and arranging of the entire house.

4. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    When my house is clean and tidy, I definitely function better and also feel less stressed. I work from home, so it is the environment where I spend all my time. However, I have four children, so it is a very rare occasion that my house is ever tidy. I have tolerate the mess usually.