Are You An Avid Fan Of Fast Food?

Discussion in Misc & Others started by explorerx7 • Mar 10, 2016.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like certain fast food places like Checker's but I can take or leave McDonald's.
    I'm trying to cut down on prepared convenience foods because it's so much cheaper to buy your own ingredients and cook at home. It makes me sick to think of all the money I spent on fast food when I was younger.
    I'd probably have a lot more money in the bank now if I had cooked some rice instead of running off to Taco Bell every night when I was in college.

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    It might depend on what kind of fast food you're speaking of. Some things on the menu of say, McDonald's, are healthy while other stuff might be less so. In fact, chains which make submarine sandwiches have a totally healthy menu. Finally, even with unhealthy stuff, it boils down to your personal genetics, health history, and moderation.

3. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I used to eat a lot of fast food when I was younger,but I hardly ever get a hamburger out anymore-and also I gave up soda except if somebody offers me one and they have no ice tea or anything like that. If I do eat out with the fast food though,I would limit my order or purchase to a bag of hamburgers-so I could take them home and fix a salad and drink some wine with them.

4. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I have been a fan of fast food for quite a long time and in a good
    number of cases, avoided proper lunch just to stack on cakes and tea,
    a practice that I carry on to date. However, I have started on the
    discipline of fasting and this will reduce my appetites so that I can
    concentrate on the cheaper and more healthier foods like vegetables.
    The problem with east foods is that they cause food addiction.