Are you excited about the new fall line up for television?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Pocs • Aug 26, 2012.

1. Pocs

PocsActive Member

Threads:
    With cable I haven't really been into the fall line ups for years. I have a few shows I watch year after year, Surivior for one. But I usually watch a lot of the cable networks that generally don't have a fall line up. New seasons start all through the year.

2. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I am excited for the return of "Supernatural" and "Nikita". I have seen some of the trailers for the new shows. "666 Park Avenue" looks intriguing. But "Nashville" does not. Who's gonna buy Hayden Panettiere and Connie Britton as country singers? Connie is from Boston and Hayden is from New York! I also am excited for the return of "Sons Of Anarchy" and "American Horror Story" on FX.

3. kittykarina

kittykarinaActive Member

Threads:
    I am excited about Supernatural, American Horror Story, Glee, Switched at Birth, and many other of my favorites returning. Many of my other favorites just ended. So far I haven't seen any new series that are super appealing to me. Revolution is a new series that is starting on NBC that looks interesting but I will have to watch it to find out.

4. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    Add me to the list! I am thrilled that my favorite shows will be back soon, even though some won't be starting until October. Here's my list of favs:

Glee
    American Horror Story
    The Walking Dead
    Mad Men
    The Middle
    Modern Family
    New Girl
    Happy Ending
    How I Met Your Mother
    Raising Hope
    Switched At Birth
    Mike & Molly
    Two Broke Girls

Dang! I watch a lot of tv, don't I? :D

5. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    Definitely yes! I've been patiently waiting and now the wait is almost over!:) I have a long list and this includes the following:

The Vampire Diaries
    Supernatural
    The Walking Dead
    American Horror Story
    Fringe
    Once Upon A Time
    Grimm
    CSI: Las Vegas
    Merlin

I'm going to try the new series Beauty and the Beast.

6. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am excited to see the return of my favorites. I tell myself that I will cut down on my television watching, but .....
    I am looking forward to:

--Supernatural
    --Nikita
    --Homeland.
    --Person of Interest

I have been watching the new show Revolution. I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet. I have watched all three episodes though. ;)

7. leyash

leyashActive Member

Threads:
    Honestly, not really. I don't even really watch much TV, but when I do, I would rather watch fun stuff. Nothing sounds good.

8. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Are you kidding? After watching reruns for months, I am more than ready. Its like this day would never come. I have been waiting for The MIddle, Two and a Half Men, Two Broke Girls, Hot in Cleveland, The Big Bang Theory and my real favorite, Shameless.....