Are You Good At Walking in High Heels?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by AnonaMoss • May 17, 2012.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I walk better in heels lol. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm short and always wear them when I can, so I'm not really used to flat shoes anymore. I do a lot of hiking, so obviously I don't wear heels for that, and I find myself tripping constantly lol. Same with wearing flats pretty much anywhere else, I trip a lot on my own feet haha. Too used to being hoisted up I guess. Which isn't good, I should probably give my feet a rest.

2. rebeccalj278

rebeccalj278New Member

Threads:
    Walking in heels has never been a problem for me. I can't remember stumbling or falling. I love my heels. Though I don't wear them often, I wear them when I can, like when I go out or to meetings. :D

3. smilekill

smilekillNew Member

Threads:
    i hate high heels women even my sis got one ,i just throwed on the street

4. angelapride

angelaprideBanned

Threads:
    I think every girl feels comfortable on flat shoes so you are not alone. But yes i love heel too.

5. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I don't wear high heels or wedges. I always go for flats. One time, I tried to wear a high heels but my feet is killing me. For the whole day I'm so uncomfortable. I did not try ever since. But between high heels and wedges, I can tolerate wedges better.

6. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    High heels are my arch enemies ;) But I did try to be friends with them. It's just that I ended up almost embarassing myself in front of so many people. I do sigh over those lovely high-heeled shoes but I know that my feet are meant to be with flats forever.

7. Anna_Bella07

Anna_Bella07Member

Threads:
    Nope :( I am really upset about it :( My friends will be wearing high heels and sometimes I wish to try but am very clumsy. :( I need more practice

8. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I am pretty good at walking in heels; I am 26 and have been wearing heels since I was 14. I've never liked my height, which is 5"3 so I can't go anywhere without wearing heels or I would feel like a child. I know this is weird but that's how I feel. My 9 year old niece is almost my height. I love to wear 6 inch heals because makes me extra tall like 5'9--that's almost close to 6 ft and I love it!;)

9. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    This is kind of a funny question to me because I have had no trouble walking in heels going way back to before I was too young to be allowed to wear them! I find wedges easier to stand on as well as walk in because they are more stable than spiky heels- maybe it's the shoes you're choosing? I know someone though who can not walk in heels and fears breaking her neck if she were to wear them. I also know someone who is not coordinated for things like dancing, but has no trouble wearing heels.

10. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I actually find walking in heels a skill that you can forget. When I used to wear high heels all the time in my 20's, I was good at walking in them. Now that I'm a mom over 30 and I walk around barefoot, I've forgotten my high heel skills and I'm not good at walking in heels anymore.