Are You Looking Forward To iPhone 6?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by DrRipley • May 1, 2014.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I've personally never been much of a fan of iPhone's physical design, but I have to admit that they are at least very well built and I also do realize that the phones are beautiful even though I don't prefer it. That said, I don't think I've ever been as curious to see what the next iPhone would look like as I am now, because so far, I think the iPhone successors have been pretty much based off of their basic design, and it's only now that I'm hearing rumors that it may be a bit revamped and I especially thing it's a good time for it since their original design is starting to feel tired. Also, I am hoping they release the new iPhones in more colors, as the current options to me look very boring, but I doubt they will do so because they are probably just going to offer more color variations in their lower priced gadgets instead such as the 5c and Touch.

Anyone here looking forward to iPhone 6? What are you expecting and what are you hoping for? Would you like for them to maintain their current design, or do you hope for an overhaul?

2. maxparker0

maxparker0Member

Threads:
    Well I'm one of the people who are looking forward to iphone 6. I've always been a big fan of people as I always prefer quality products even if they cost more. I seriously hope Apple brings some major changes to iphone 6 so that it can differentiate itself from the current iphones.

3. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not really looking forward to it, but I am curious as to what Apple has to offer with next iPhone. The previous versions of the iPhone hasn't really changed that much and fans are quite expecting something more different from Apple. I do hope this next iPhone packs a punch and hopefully making me switch to one.

4. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    Same here. I'm probably not going to buy it so I'm not all that interested in it but I am still very curious as to what changes they will make. I think Apple has done a good job of running their company and making their products in a way that even people like me who have not that much interest are still somehow able to get curious about their decisions. I'm planning on getting one of the lower models at a lower price when they release the new phone.