Are You Loyal To A Specific Brand?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by danealegana • Sep 16, 2013.

1. danealegana

danealeganaActive Member

Threads:
    I have been a skater girl since high school and all of my clothing and apparels were strictly all skate brand or surf brand or rocker brand clothings.
    I like Volcom, DC, Reef, Element, Tribal and so on. Not really much girl oriented but they do have some clothing line for girls too anyways.

How about you? Are you loyal to any brands at all?

2. 10theMCEE

10theMCEENew Member

Threads:
    Wow. Very interesting brands but I don't think I can be this loyal to any clothing line. I like shopping for clothes but I'm also always on the lookout for new brands as well as good alternatives to some costly ones. Though I am not loyal to any specific brand, I have some favorites though, when it comes to some particular pieces like Giordano for casual shirts and Levi's for denim.

3. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I don't like getting restricted by one brand of clothes because it's like just hearing one genre of music, you are missing a lot by doing that.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not really loyal to any one brand of clothing. I buy according to quality, style and fit. I do have a lot of INC Concepts in my closet though.

5. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I wouldn't call myself loyal, but I do prefer sneaker designs made by Nike when it comes to shoes. I've also been seeing a few new brands with my type of designs popping up lately, but none of them gets it right as consistently as Nike, in my opinion.

6. mareebaybay

mareebaybayActive Member

Threads:
    I am loyal to a brand, but that does not mean I won't purchase any other brand. I am very loyal to Ralph Lauren, but I will purchase a number of brands. I don't like brand names because of their price, or quality. I buy brands because I actually like them. I would switch clothing brands if I felt it would benefit me. I own a number of brands, and I buy just as many.

7. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I am but not for a fashion perspective, only from a high quality standpoint, the main example is Levi's jeans, they are just so durable and comfortable I can't buy any other brand, they are more expensive but I'd rather have 1 pair of these than 2 pairs of another brand.

8. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am loyal when the brand is right for me, especially with regards to clothing brands. However, I will stop buying the brand if the brand changes, either in quality or in price or both.

There are brands I used to buy all the time but they took their customer base for granted and hiked prices each season. I no longer buy these brands, sadly.

9. rossonomous

rossonomousActive Member

Threads:
    I'm not loyal to one specific brand, more about 8-10 brands. Topman, Farah, Lacoste, Armani to name a few.

10. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not loyal to any brand. But I do trust a couple of brands like Lacoste, Levis, Bench, Penshoppe, and RRJ... I don't exclusively purchase these brands though. I love to try out other brands too. I love to diversify. I don't want to stick to just one brand. That would be boring wouldn't it?

11. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am not loyal to a specific brand but I just can't help but go back to the same stores when I'm shopping. Usual the stores change as I get older but I am certainly one of those women who are starting to understand what brands make the best clothing for my body and style. Therefore I feel like in the near future I will have a list of where I shop 90% of the time.

12. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am not loyal to any brand. I like different things so it's hard to stick to just one brand.

13. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    Most of the time I'm loyal to a specific brand, but if I see other brands that have a hug sale, then I will opt for those. I do own a lot of clothing from specific brands, but it is mostly because of their quality and prices. I also go for items that I think will bring out the best in my body. I basically have loyalty cards from every single store that I shop at.

14. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If I could pick one brand only to wear forever, it would definitely be Zara. I will buy at many other stores, but this one is the one I'm most loyal to. There is never a time I get into the store and don't feel like I could wear almost anything there!

15. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I do not have any loyalties to any brands. I mostly buy off-brands anyways. However, I do love how Lee Relaxed Riders fit me. They are so comfortable.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm loyal to Skechers and Nike, but when it comes to clothes, I'm not really particular when it comes to a certain brand. As long as I feel comfortable in it then I'll buy it.

17. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    As long as the quality is fine [and the product can fulfill the purpose for which I intend to use it for], I'll go for what's cheapest in the store. Loyalty to brands is what makes the corporates hike up their prices because they know they have customers who'll buy their stuff anyway.

18. whatupswags

whatupswagsMember

Threads:
    I find loyalties when I find a specific brand that fits for whatever clothing item I need. I only go to American Eagle for underwear and jeans. I love Target for their winter accessories (scarves, gloves, headbands). I only wear Nike tennis shoes for walking. I think it comes down to knowing which brands and stores fit your body and style, then it's helpful to rely on those places for another good purchase. I'm a big thrift store shopper, too, but for the clothes I care about, I definitely have loyalties to the clothes that have worked the best for me!

19. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    I'm not really into sticking with brands myself as long as they look cool and they're comfortable. But if I am to stick to a specific brand, I would probably be stick to the Gap and their classy designs.

20. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I don't stick to one brand. Although there are some brand that i really like because it fits me nicely. I am not a brand conscious. If something catches my eyes and I can afford it then i will buy it. Actually it is not always the price or the brand I consider but how it looks on me.