Are you satesfied with your internet provier?

Discussion in Internet Broadband Access started by Canadianlover • Aug 19, 2014.

1. Canadianlover

CanadianloverMember

Threads:
    As the title asks, are you happy with the internet service you are currently reviving? I'm with a business connection provided by a company called NextGen which uses Shaw. I think the internet speed on my connection is great. I get great download speeds on my computer while others in my house use bandwidth as well. It's a business line since I live in mental health housing. I am lucky to have it since it's included with my housing. I have not tried it on the PS3 network but hopefully video games will work fine.

2. ericnh

ericnhNew Member

Threads:
    I have two internet connections, one at home and the other one at my office. I am more than just satisfied with my internet service providers, especially

, who provides my business internet connection. I am getting reliable and high speed internet with download speeds above 100 Mbps and unlimited bandwidth along with great customer support. At home, I am using a comparatively slower, but reliable connection which is more than enough for my personal internet needs.

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I get 5Mbps speeds. That's not so fast, yeah but it works well enough for me since I only use the net for browsing. The websites load fas and occasionally when I'm downloading a small file [200 MB or less] it can take 20-25 minutes which isn't so bad. So I'd say I am satisfied with my ISP because anything faster [and probably more expensive] wouldn't be of much use to me.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I get up to 2 MBPS speeds during off peak hours, so that's fast enough for me. I know some companies here put a data cap per day, like 800 MB per day, so if you exceed that you can't browse anymore, but in the network that I use they don't do that. So I'm happy to have switched to this network, I used to use the network with the data cap policy.