Are You Suffering From Hairloss?

Discussion in Freebies and Giveaways started by Beast_Titan • Apr 6, 2017.

1. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    Gofybr offers free samples of their product that covers up hairloss and balding. It looks realistic and it is 100 percent comfortable in the skin. The following videos demonstrate how their product works. The sample they will give you can last up to 30 days.

You can have your free sample on the link below:

If you want to buy the product and have a 25% discount , enter the code ALPHAM 25 if you want to purchase.

2. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    When I was in a stressful period for 3 months due to a personal problem, I experienced that my hair is falling. I was very careful of combing my hair, in brushing it or even in taking a bath. I had consulted our family doctor and he had dispensed me a medicine which is now my maintenance medicine.

He advised me to change my lifestyle and not to be idle especially to worry so much. He had advised me to enjoy life to its fullest. Nothing could solve my problem or from my being stressful not even the medicine but by myself. I followed him and my hair loss was gone. I had come across this promo before but I didn't find it interesting.