Are you up to camping?

Discussion in Travel started by Gelsemium • Mar 29, 2014.

1. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    That's a shame you can't find anyone to go with, it's a lot of fun, people just don't know until they try it.
    I'm not sure, but maybe you could ask the Scouts to tag along with them for a camping trip?

2. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yeah, camping with someone is a lot of fun, but depending on your personality you can also camp on your own, I've done quite a few times with my bicycle and those were memorable experiences. Also, no one annoying you to go this or there, just head to where you want. :)

3. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I've thought about going on my own a couple of times before, but I don't think I'd enjoy it as much on my own, but then again I thought I wouldn't enjoy going on holiday on my own and I certainly do. I've got two teenage nephews who might enjoy it, my sisters took them last year, but they all came home after an hour because she got annoyed at her husband not being able to put the tent up! hahaha

4. Francy

FrancyMember

Threads:
    I live in a place where camping is completely essential. It's like vacation! :) We live close to the beautiful mountain ranges so we can hop over and set up camp. We enjoy "roughing it" in the outdoors. We can bring four wheelers up and go sight seeing and fishing. It's a really nice get away from the everyday hustle and bustle of life!

5. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LOL, not being able to put the tent up can be a major set-back when trying to camp...! :D Come on, just pick on your nephews and take them to camping they will love it. Alternatively you can just go with your brother-in-law and teach him how to set-up the tent? :) You would make a friend for life I am pretty certain of it. :)