Are your accessories the 'star' of your outfit?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by True2marie • Dec 29, 2013.

1. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    A way to save money on clothes is to make an accessory the star. A plain blouse looks better with a beautiful necklace. And, fortunately, fake jewelry is cheap and affordable.

il_340x270.418547160_4d48.

2. tspires2

tspires2Member

Threads:
    I agree about accessories, they do complement the outfit given the right ones. They can make or break the outfit. I even include scarves or beanie's in the winter, not just the jewelry. Something as simple as a scarf or leg warmers can really add to your outfit!

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ah yes, I agree that accessories compliment any type of clothing, and although I'm not a fan of wearing accessories, I notice that when a girl wears them to compliment her outfit, it makes her look more hip and stylish.

4. jtucci21

jtucci21Member

Threads:
    Accessories from scarves to jewelry are awesome! You can really change how you wear a particular outfit, like a simple black dress. It can be winter wear with funky leggings, leg warmers, jacket and a scarf with a cute hat, or it can be summer wear with a nice necklace, pulled up hair, and cute shoes. Now that I finally have my outfit set, I'm starting to play with accessories. You have to be careful jewelry wise though. Certain things just look gaudy. What do y'all think of the below? I edge on gaudy.

fashion-elegant-accessories.