Article Spinner

Discussion in Software PC & Mac started by iluvmario • Sep 25, 2012.

1. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    Does anyone know of a good article spinner? I know about The Best Spinner and I have heard that it is the best but I really would like to find a free one. Any other spinner that you guys know about that is as good and turns out really quality articles?

2. professionaltightwad

professionaltightwadMember

Threads:
    None of them turn out good quality articles without a lot of help from the person operating the software. The free ones are usually the worst of them, though. I find it is faster and easier for me to rewrite an article or to do a homemade spinning of sorts. I write the original article, using 6-8 paragraphs. Then I rewrite each paragraph 3 times. After that, you can just put together the paragraphs in different order and get a huge amount of articles that need very little editing.

3. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I would never use an article spinner. As Professionaltightwad says, a good writer can spin their own articles to get original content. And a bad writer shouldn't be writing in any case. Article spinners are responsible for some of the worst content on the Internet, and it gives genuine, professional freelance writers a bad name, because we get lumped together with those who don't have the skill to construct a readable article without the help of software. If you have any respect for the craft of writing, you'll stay away from article spinners.

4. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    I am also going to suggest you don't use an article spinner - free ones especially just churn out whatever, a lot of which doesn't even make logical sense never mind be halfway interesting. Google are no longer looking for quantity, they are very much all about quality and those who don't make the grade suffer. Google's bots can tell spun articles a mile off too. The time it would take you to use one and then clean up the end result, you can write yourself a fresh, unique article that people will actually enjoy reading.

5. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    No, I wouldn't go there... i.e, get a software to rehash articles in ten different ways. If I can't rewrite my own paras, then I wouldn't bother taking up such work in the first place. Some writers are just good at churning, and such work is best left to them!

6. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I completely agree that a human brain can spin an article more than a software. I also just rewrite using the available original article and I do come up with very many articles as you as you said. I think the member should take your advice.

7. nick87

nick87Active Member

Threads:
    Article spinners tend to be quite a ripoff. I tried using them and ended up having to correct nearly everything that was changed, which completely defeats the purpose. You'd have better luck just rewriting the article yourself or hiring someone to do it, unless you don't care if it's grammatically disastrous and makes little, if any, sense.

8. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    The only free one I know of is Multispinner. There is also a semi-free one available online called Article Professor or something like that, but I say semi-free, because it's got a lot of catches. I've used Magic Article Rewriter in the past (well, tested it out I should say), and you still need to spend time cleaning up what it outputs.

9. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    I've heard about these spinning of articles, but I didn't know they were real and people use them. It seems that, from my perspective, article spinning is a form of plagiarism because you're not creating original content, but rather taking someone else's and not even having the energy to do a complete rewrite or at least use different sources of information.

10. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    You can also spin your own articles, which isn't technically plagiarism. It can be a helpful way to create many articles to post on different sites to promote yourself and the information you are trying to share. I used a service for awhile called Article Wizard where you can write an original article and rewrite it into many unique versions. It is very expensive at $70 per month, but I did notice that it was very effective. I quit using it because of the expense but I would recommend it to anybody interested in using such a service because you can get quite a bit of work done in even one months time if you're willing to fork out that much cash.

11. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I've had article spinners before. In fact, I've had the one the OP mentioned (The Best Spinner). And from my own experience using it, you still end up having to re read and fix grammar and spelling. And you start to realize that after all the time you've spent editing what the spinner gave you, you could have just did it yourself.

Spinners AREN'T worth it.

12. sulliman

sullimanNew Member

Threads:
    Probably the best alternative to the Best Spinner is Spinner Chief. The folks over at Spinner Chief have a free version so, you can try it out and decide whether or not you like it. They also have a paid thesaurus that you can purchase that will give you better results. If you use these tools correctly, you can develop some quality articles. The trick is to spin word by word as you are reading the text so that you make sure that your content makes sense. If you just automatically spin your content, you will have a lot of nonsensical sentences.

13. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    Simply put, these programs (whether online or downloadable) are the most time wasting products I've ever been duped to use. I found out that I had to read change the synonyms manually when using the downloadable versions. Online versions on the other hand, comes up with incomprehensible articles.

14. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have to agree with the majority here, article spinners are worth the trouble. I have tried a couple in my day, one because it was required by the person I was doing the work for another just because it was free to down load. In both cases I wasn't really impressed with the software. To me to make an article 100% original in a rewrite a writer needs to use their own words, and not that of an article spinner. One software I can recommend though is copyscape. They have a free version and this will tell you if you article rewrite is 100% unique.

15. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I've heard of one called spinnerchief, but I think you've to put in a lot of manual work to change the article around if you want to use the free version.

16. SoftDev

SoftDevNew Member

Threads:
    For article rewriter: The Best Spinner
    For pre-made articles: Article Builder

You can get both from

with cheapest discount.

#16Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  17. kevin786

kevin786Member

Threads:
    Article Spinner tools is use for spinning the content automatically but it worthless it change the content but the content that you will get is meaningless. You can use freespace for rewriting an article. It is free and give 100% unique