Artificial body enhancements

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Dora M • Jul 25, 2014.

1. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you ever exposed your body to cosmetic surgery, silicone implants, dermal fillers or any other form of artificial enhancement? Recently I watched one of those bizarre shows about people who spend thousands of dollars to have, what they regard as, that "perfect" look. I am amazed how doctors will do what their patients ask for as long as they get paid.

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    I have never done any enhancements. I think people who get with a good plastic surgeon have great results at times if they alter themselves in small ways. Unfortunately, whenever I watch shows about 'enhancements', most of the people go too far. They don't know when to quit and end up looking weird. The lion lady is a prime example. She really wrecked her look by going under the knife multiple times.

3. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh, yes. I have seen that famous face before. Actually on the cover of some magazine. I had to stop and look at it. At first I thought it was a person who had an accident and needed reconstructive surgery, but then I found out that the woman did this to herself voluntarily.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    She went from decent looking to artificially faggot-looking. I hope she knows how much she "damaged" herself by going through those multiple surgeries! As for me, thank God I'm quite content with what He gave me, but I won't mind doing some non-invasive surgery like lipo dissolve given the chance for faster and light weight loss.

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never done any sort of surgeries or artificial body changes, but I would have a nose job if I had the money for it. I think my nose is a little too big and fat, and it bothers me. So if having a minor surgery to make it look nicer would make me feel happy I would totally be up for it. I would, however, be really careful with which doctor I chose for it.

6. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I do not watch shows about plastic surgery and would never go under the knife myself. I just don't see the point in having a surgery that is not necessary. I think we should all just be happy with what we have, not for any religious reasons just to be comfortable in our own skin. But at the same time cosmetic surgery can work wonders on someone with low self esteem so I think that it does have a place. I also support cosmetic surgery for people who have been hurt in any type of accident or disaster.