I have bought as seen on TV products numerous times. The spokesperson always manages to catch me in his/her lasoo of salesperson deceit. If I had to estimate, I'd say that, on average, 5% of the products are worth buying from As Seen On TV. The other 95% either break, or don't do what they promise to do. For example, I bought the Magic Mesh to protect bugs from entering my house in the Summer when I was constantly moving from inside The House to the backyard, back-and-forth. Within a week, it became detached from the door, and there was a HUGE gap where bugs could get in. It took me an hour to scrape off all the residual glue and thumbtacks that affixed it in place. What a piece of garbage. On TV these products always look so good. In reality, a very stark difference. Maybe thats why its called "As Seen on TV" and not "As seen in REAL LIFE". Anyone else experience such a low success rate with these products?