ASOS and online shopping

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by tournique • Jan 16, 2015.

1. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    Have you guys ordered from Asos? Any reviews on how your products are? I only managed to get 2 orders in place and 1 was wrong. But i'm completely satisfied with the other one and the prices are pretty low also.
    What about you guys?

2. LitoLawless

LitoLawlessActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't bought anything from ASOS yet, I tend to go on Ebay or some other websites to find things, but I have a friend who shops there pretty regularly buys things from there. I can remember he bought some canvas shoes for the summer and a jacket and some hoodies from there as well. He says the service is great and his orders usually get to him pretty quickly.

3. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    I can vouch for the order getting quickly. It takes max. 2 weeks from UK to RO. The fact that it has free shipping is great for me and the prices are not usually that high. Do you know if ebay also ships to romania? I never ordered from them but I might be interested in getting some cheap clothes from there.

4. zenfive

zenfiveMember

Threads:
    I absolutely love ASOS. I order quite frequently from there and have mostly had good experiences. There was just one time where there was a bit of a mess up with the delivery (not on my part), and I ended up only getting one of the things I originally ordered (because they had to replace my order since it "got lost on the way", and the other item had ran out of stock), however they did refund me for the other thing that wasn't available anymore.

However such a thing has only happened once, and doesn't really change my views towards them. As you say, they offer great prices and have really nice stuff, and if you want higher end items, they have that too. They also often have very generous sales too, which makes it even better. PLUS, its free delivery worldwide, what more could you ask for?

5. tournique

tourniqueActive Member

Threads:
    Zenfive, those reasons are still why I buy from them. I also got some nice discounts from time to time and it's good to find clothes that fit you well. At first I was pretty scared to order clothes online, but now I have nothing to worry about. I just wish they had more stocks of some sizes, as they are pretty common and go out so fast.