ASOS.com Experiences?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by phoenix17 • Sep 21, 2012.

1. phoenix17

phoenix17New Member

Threads:
    Does anyone here have previous experience with Asos? I have a wedding coming up in about a week (next Saturday) and I need a cheap suit. I'm more of a skinny jean kinda guy, so the skinny suit they have is ideal for me.

Delivery is to Australia, they advertise a 3 day express delivery for an extra $10. Is their delivery reliable? As I don't want to be waiting on the wedding day waiting for a suit that will come after it's too late. I'm a full time student, so getting a custom tailored suit is definitely not an option (no money)

2. rollybooz

rollyboozActive Member

Threads:
    I love their wide selection of apparels that are always current and up to date! The best part is that most of their prices are rather reasonable for students and teens who are tight on their budgets. Anyway, besides their own label, they also sell clothing of other brands so maybe you would want to check that out too. If you're a skinny jeans guy and don't want to look overly formal, maybe the waist coat could be a better option and would be significantly cheaper too. I haven't had issues with them being late on delivery so far so I doubt that should be your concern!