Asus Notebook Pc - $149.99 At Staples

Discussion in Hot Deals started by SweetMamaKaty • Feb 16, 2015.

1. SweetMamaKaty

SweetMamaKatyActive Member

Threads:
    If you are in the market for a new laptop, you'll want to

at Staples. The regular price of this particular model, the Asus X205TA-HATM0103 Notebook PC is $249.99. But right now, you can get it for only $149.99, with no additional shipping fee if you join Staples' free Rewards Members program.

This model gets about 4 out of 5 stars, and you can't beat the price, which also includes a year of Microsoft Office 365. You can read up on the specs and place your order

2. H.C. Heartland

H.C. HeartlandActive Member

Threads:
    I can voucher for the brand name: I have an Asus Tablet since 2012 and it is still working well for me. There were a few hick ups that I was able to fix after reading online tips. The price was very good for the little bit of trouble I've had. I think for first time users the Asus is a great starter, or for someone who is using it as a secondary computer. This price on the PC is making me seriously consider it since my current HP laptop is beginning to overheat and shut down. The battery also dies within an hour. And we bought this in 2012 as well for over $600.00!!!

3. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    I own this laptop, and it functions so I cannot complain. The processor is quite weak and it is not very fast, but at that price what can you expect? It's fine for sending emails, reading simple web pages and compiling light documents. It's easy to carry around and has a long battery life.