At what age you involved yourself in sports, exercises and workouts?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by 003 • Jun 8, 2014.

1. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I started swimming and playing tennis when I was in grade school, during the third grade. I am now 19, so I have been involved to sports for a long time, so I am pretty used to it. It's already part of my life. I think without myself being involved in sports, my life would really be different. I couldn't imagine it.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Sports for me are a thing of the past. I was involved in sports when I was in school. When I left school and started working, I lost interest in participating in sports of any kind. All I do these days is watch the games from afar.

3. limitless1585

limitless1585Member

Threads:
    I started practicing basketball when I was 15, now I play basketball or football from time to time. In the last couple of years I prefer to go to the gym and I try to be disciplined.

4. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I started playing basketball at the age of 16 and I at the age of 17 I started playing tee ball. Im glad I started early cause sport kept me motivated to stay energetic and to feel good about where I am in life when it comes to staying healthy

5. davbopol13

davbopol13Active Member

Threads:
    I just turned fifty and am just starting to walk for fitness. I walk three miles a day, and I notice that I have more energy for the day. I am slightly concerned about the heat. I live in Alabama and it gets pretty hot early in the day, and muggy in the evening. After I walk my face is as red as a stop sign!

6. bmarks

bmarksMember

Threads:
    Sports were always part of the curriculum at school, and that was it for me. In seventh grade however, I started playing tennis and really enjoyed it and since then I've been playing on and off for almost a decade. Also, it has opened me up to other sports like ping pong, which I love.

7. Livvy

LivvyActive Member

Threads:
    I started dance when I was very young, and continued it up until the present day. It's quite a nice way of staying in shape and losing weight when you need to. Plus I get to take part in stage shows which is nice

8. May102014

May102014Active Member

Threads:
    I was late when I involved myself in a physical activity at 16. I never played sports but I started working out. For some odd reason I am really good at track and field. It's crazy because I never was on the sports team in school but I naturally excel in this particular sport on my own time when I was exercising. I even had some athletes trying to convince me to join the team. I didn't have the dedication to be on a sports team and I found it too time consuming. I still run the track for fun and it's a great cardio workout.