Attention Internet marketers: This guy says he almost made 1 million dollars in Ten days

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by niceness8000 • Sep 17, 2012.

1. niceness8000

niceness8000Active Member

Threads:
    I found this video on Youtube.

[video=youtube;u7sHjaykkfc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7sHjaykkfc[/video]

This guy is claiming that he almost made $1 million in ten days. I went to his website (of course I didn't believe it) because I couldn't believe somebody would make a claim this crazy. Now I'm actually thinking about giving it a shot. What do you think about it?

2. sandooch

sandoochActive Member

Threads:
    LOL! I'm not even going to click on the link. Not only is this one of the cheesiest videos I've ever seen for a get-rich-quick scam, but the guy sounds like one of the Jersy Shore morons. If he really has the answer on how to make 1,000,000 in only 10 days, he doesn't need to sell his secret method. Just do it a few times and you're set for life.

3. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    I couldn't agree with you more on this! It beats logics that you can freely share how to make 10m in less than 2 weeks! I also might not even finish watching the video:)

4. sergiu23

sergiu23Active Member

Threads:
    Jesus man, how can you even look at that video? Poorly edited photos, dumb voice. I can make 1,000,000,000,000,000 in 24 seconds, just join my website and I will sell you the secret for 49$ :) Wake up, no one will make 1 million in 10 days online with his ciggarettes money as an investment.

5. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't try it niceness8000, this has scam written all over it. Remember the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true...it isn't". Anytime you think of trying something like this, do an internet research on the company's name and type the word "complaints" right after it. That will hopefully save you from getting into something that is not ligit.

6. niceness8000

Threads:
    I found out that this is an ebook he is selling. I did end up buying it because it was only $9.00. I did it through Paypal (no credit card or personal information required). Here's what I can tell so far:

The steps have a really good chance to work. It's not as simple as 1-2-3, but I can see potential here. I can't say what the ebook says because I don't want to get sued, but the guy asked me for a testimonial and I will give it to him. I honestly think there is a good chance this will work.

7. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't know if this guy has earned $1M in ten days, but I do believe it's possible. Of course, there's a lot of work that goes into this, weeks possibly months.

8. niceness8000

Threads:
    I bought the ebook. It's not a scam at all. It's actually pretty good. I wrote a review about it in the "review" section. Here's the link:

9. gina121

gina121Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick to buying my national lottery every other week. :)

10. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think I will stay away from that one. Thre is just so much noise about making large sums of money online it is hard to believe.

11. cheesecake

cheesecakeMember

Threads:
    Exactly, everyone is making money on the concept of making money. It's pretty silly if you ask me. 90% of the time the information is just the same thing repeated over and over to make the book look really chucked full of information. I will check out your review though. Most of them are scams.

12. Belindafierce

BelindafierceMember

Threads:
    It sounds like another internet scam to me. I don't see how it's even possible to make $1mil in that short amount of time, legally at least. Also, I think that would be some twisted logic right there if he was that willing to share his $1 million dollar secret with just anyone. I would steer clear of this if I were you.

13. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    Exactly true. They make their money off of telling you how to make money which is so basic and vague it's almost a joke. I have downloaded so many of these ebooks and they are all the same. If they were true then everybody would be a millionaire and it would be meaningless.

14. niceness8000

Threads:
    I already downloaded the ebook. It's not a scam or a million dollar secret. It's how to find a large, qualified list fast, and how to market to them with the best effectiveness. I'm surprised that people think it's a scam just based on how it sounds. I'm already building a list of people that are interested in my products. As a true online entrepreneur, I would not be so quick to dismiss this blueprint.

15. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes I totally agree with you. I have seen lots of these self proclaimed "gurus" acting and talking like the info that they know will make you rich overnight, but it really won't. The average layman will find affiliate marketing fussy and complicated and they will not consider pursuing it. The info on how to make money online is so out there, just google the different methods that suit you. There is no money making "secret" that only one man knows and keeps to himself, it's all just a tactic to encourage you to buy their report.

16. Nakhash

NakhashMember

Threads:
    I'm going to put myself in the skeptical column. However, you can let us know how it worked for you and if it did well, I might reconsider. But I always have walked away from anything to claimed they would help me make money if I spent money with them first.

17. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    If he would share what this report contains in this thread, then maybe we can judge for ourselves if making 1 million dollars in 10 days is possible. But it really seems impossible however way you look at it. In the internet, there is no "get rich quick" method to make money unless you win the lotto or engage any form of gambling.

18. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    Well, its a nice dream, but highly unrealistic. I guess its the dreams that keep us going sometimes. :)

19. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    This does appear to be a scam, but it sounds interesting. I'm not sure if I would be able to make 1 million in 10 days, but IF he did that's great.

20. jimrom

jimromNew Member

Threads:
    I'll take the other side of the argument from most, having been in internet marketing off an on for the last half of a decade. If the guy was trying to sell you a program or a membership, I'd be screaming "run away" at the top of my lungs. However, an e-book for $9 doesn't really say scam to me. And if everyone steps back and thinks about this, it really isn't a scam. After all, he made at least one sale by using the techniques that we will assume are in his e-book. Therefore, the sales technique works. Will the sales technique work to the tune of $1 million in ten days? Probably not, but I'd say that's more exaggeration than it is a scam.

Honestly, the information in the e-book is probably freely available online. There are tons of forums and websites that talk about internet marketing, and chances are this person hasn't come up with anything new or surprising. But, if the information is useful, then you just saved yourself a lot of time searching the internet and picking out the real information from the junk for the sum of $9. Not really a bad investment, considering how often people that are new to internet marketing fail miserably due to information overload. I say that if the information in the book manages to help you make $10 online, then you've made a profit and made a good investment. Now the only thing you have to do is to persevere.

A note to those that scream "scam" to everything that is sold online by individuals: They aren't all scams, and as long as the price is decent, they aren't necessarily a bad purchase. If someone is advertising a product that promises to teach you how to make money online, it is highly probable that they way they are marketing to you is exactly the method that they plan on teaching you. Therefore, it is a proven system as soon as someone has made a purchase. Now, the part about making a million in ten days? No, I'm not buying that. But exaggeration is rampant in advertising, even from reputable companies, and if the claim got the attention of even one purchaser the advertising worked.