Auto Insurance!

Discussion in Auto Insurance started by wallet • Jul 5, 2017.

1. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    Hello my friends, I have chosen this subject about auto insurance because I want to know if in your country the costs are the same as here in Bucharest, Romania. I don't own a powerful car, it has a small engine of 1.6, 95 power, and my insurance payment is 170 dollars a year, and it is made at the lowest auto insurance company. If I would make a CASCO insurance, I would pay double.
    I think that insurance costs are very high here and I wonder how much does it cost your auto insurance in your country?

Attached Files:

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    Well I would love to pay 170 dollars a year if that is what you are asking, and the prices here are much much higher. Of course I have the feeling that something is not being taken into account that probably makes a big difference.

3. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    In our country how much you have to pay for the auto insurance premium depends on the type of insurance. There are two options available. One is called third party insurance. When you hit someone's car and the car is damaged, or the driver and passenger of that car are injured, your third party insurance will cover the damages. Another insurance is when you get refunded when something happens to your car. For the second option, you have to pay more.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    It all depends on what company one is with. I don't own a car myself but some of my friends do and most pay about $200 a year which is quite cheap compared to some friends I have in other countries. I guess it all depends on the economy of each country and the type of insurance one gets.

5. wallet

walletActive Member

Threads:
    I think you are right Kamai, this depends on the each country's economy. But I think that using the smallest auto insurance will help us to save someone and this happen only in the case that we are a very good driver. Besides, our record as drivers helps us to get a cheap insurance, for example, if I had no accidents in my driver record I can obtain a cheaper insurance.