Avent Baby Bottles

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Waynefire • May 29, 2012.

1. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I know many people have babies each year. However, one of the best bottles to use and help prevent gas is the Avent bottles. I know that is what I used for both of my kids and they never really got gas to much! Not only that they are made from rigid plastic so this really helps in durability as well!

2. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    With my children, there was not a specific bottle to help prevent gas. My youngest daughter actually had more gas when she drznk from bottles designed to prevent gas and collic.

3. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I am currently expecting my first in August and it just so happens that the bottle pack we bought her was the Avent starter package. The reviews for it online were awesome and the price was very reasonable. It also seems very versatile as you can change tops and handles on the bottles as your baby grows. Did I make a good purchase?

4. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    Avent generally has a good reputation, but honestly all kids are different. Some kids will never get colic no matter what or how they drink. And some kids will get gas no matter how they drink or what they drink. That said Avent is at least worth a try because of the many good reviews it gets.

5. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    True all babies will get gas at some point. However, when compared to the other bottles I found this to be the best one at preventing it. I tried three brands before settling on Avent.

6. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Thanks - feel more confident about my purchase now. I hope she likes them and it helps with colics

7. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I am happy with the Walmart wipes at .94 a package. I don't have anymore babies, but it is good enough for me and my tush! At that price I don't mind at all.

8. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    Thanks for the info. I will give these a try for my new baby. I use the playtex bottles and they are good too.

9. melapie

melapieActive Member

Threads:
    Avent bottles are really worth your money because they're very durable. Only Avent bottles helped me with my colicky baby when he was a newborn. And we've been using the bottles for 17 months now and they're still good as new. We only change the nipples from time to time.

10. mountainside

mountainsideActive Member

Threads:
    When purchasing baby bottles, be sure to check to see, if the bottle manufacturer used the chemical BPA in the bottles. They have just started to ban the chemical from baby bottles