Avon Cosmetics

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Sandra Piddock • Mar 29, 2012.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love avon I have used it for the longest and I just recently decided to start selling it since I love it so much I love their make up like their eye liner is my favorite cause it doesn't smudge or leave the black under your eyes and it last a long time also I love their lipstick too cause that as well is long lasting if anyone in the Oklahoma area or any area in the united states want to check my site out you can youravon.com/vpresson :)

2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I have an aunt who's a representative, so I get Avon products for Christmas every year. Maybe it's because I'm not into makeup, but I'm not all that impressed. Their scents are nice enough, but not the nicest I've ever smelled (I prefer to smell like lavender oil).

3. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    I used to buy Avon products, well the underwear and brassieres mostly, as I don't wear make ups. Anyway, I found that most of the underwear & bras I bought wear out easily, like even just after a month of buying it. That's why I stopped buying it. If I'm going to buy underwears & bras, I prefer buying it from La Senza. Most of my La Senza underwears & bras still look like new even after 2-3 years.

4. schomeearnings

schomeearningsBanned

Threads:
    I am a fan of quality and I like something that will last. I like the information about the Eyeliners, because my eyeliner now that I have after awhile it leaved the black under my eyes and I hate that. I didn't realize it done it until about a week or two ago. I was trying to figure out what went wrong, but I guess it was just the brand. vPresson, how long have you been selling Avon?

5. Melvin

MelvinNew Member

Threads:
    I don't use it personally, but I do know my mom has a lot of avon cosmetics laying around the house. Like your mother, she too, is an avon rep, and because we get them at a discount, she makes use of it :)

6. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    Unfortunately, my skin is allergic to Avon cosmetics for some reason. Their chemical content doesn't fit my body chemistry. But I love other Avon products such as their accessories.

7. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    Avon is so diverse in their product line and it has like tons of beauty products that can be used from head to toe. Though it is very much known for its cosmetics and makeup, I am not much of a fan when it comes to that line. I had few misfortunes in their cosmetics and I these few experiences were enough to stop me from buying it. I am not saying that it is not a good brand, in fact, it is. I just cannot master the art of choosing the right shade for me just by mere looking at the catalog. So, it was my failure to perfect catalog shopping, and not the product of Avon itself. First time, I ordered a lipstick that looked really nice in the catalog, but when it arrived, the shade did not look the same, and worse, did not look good on me. Second try, the blush. Again, judging on the catalog, the shade was the one suited for my complexion, but when it arrived, it was too dark for me. Third, and the last, was the foundation. YOu guessed it right, same story again. So for make up, I do not go for Avon. HOwever, I love their anti-age products and the Anew eye repair/ eye cream is really effective.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to use Avon a lot because my mother is a shopaholic and had to buy me everything every time she ordered for herself. So I liked it just to have something extra to choose from in my arsenal, but I rarely used it compared to my other brands. Their claims are way off in my opinion, but some of the makeup is ok.